How to find companies based on technology they use?
Modified on: Mon, 17 Sep, 2018 at 3:01 PM
- In OnBoarding Process select the Skill Set and Target Industries for the Companies you need.
- Click on the ‘Companies’ to get company details.
- On left bar there are Target Industries and Competitors, based on that you can select your results.
- Additional details will cover the Contact and Social details of the company along with Backed technology details.
- You can download companies based on backed technology by clicking on download now button in the sidebar. It will open the popup where you can select the backend tech download option.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.